Information on Scans
Information on Home Smile Kits
- How often should I wear my invisible aligners?
- Will my teeth hurt during treatment?
- How long is the typical treatment process?
- Can I consult with a Your Smile Direct dentist during my treatment?
- Do I need to visit an orthodontist’s office during treatment?
- What happens after my invisible aligner treatment is complete?
- What happens if my finance application is unsuccessful?
- How much do invisible aligners cost?
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- Do you offer any finance options?
- Can I pay off my finance option early?
- Is my evaluation purchase fee refundable?
Day to Day
- Will I experience pain while wearing my aligners?
- How often should I wear my aligners or retainer?
- How do I update personal information on my account?
- I am currently wearing braces. Can I make the switch to clear aligners?
- I cancelled my Your Smile Direct case. Can I reopen it at another stage?
- I wasn’t eligible for treatment when I purchased my Home Smile Kit or scan but have since fixed the issue. Am I eligible for treatment now?
Shipping & Dispatch
- How do I know if I am suitable for Your Smile Direct invisible aligners?
- What are Your Smile Direct clear aligners?
- How do Your Smile Direct invisible aligners straighten teeth?
- At what age can I start wearing Your Smile Direct aligners?
- Are crowns or bridges an issue with this treatment?
- My teeth have shifted since removing my braces. Can aligner treatment correct this?